What You Must Know:
- STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION, a sound-making venture by R.O.N., held a web-based “mini-live” live performance to commemorate their album STEREO DIVE 02. This was a particular live performance streamed solely to those that bought the STEREO DIVE 02 album launched in April 2022. On the live performance, R.O.N. carried out for the primary time ever, the total model of “TRISTAR (Japanese ver. -Muv-Luv mix-),” which shall be obtainable for streaming beginning July 13. Within the STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION trend, he delivered a trendy and visually wealthy video expertise to his viewers.
- Whereas the digital camera slider, paying homage to a catapult, was capturing the stage, the instrumental model of the track “#02” resounded all through the venue. Visible noise and flames had been being projected one after one other on the LED video partitions positioned on the again finish of the stage. When the track ended, for a break up second viewers caught a glimpse of R.O.N.’s silhouette behind them. From that rousing opening, the subsequent track, “ALPHA,” began. Behind the LEDs displaying every kind of geometric patterns, R.O.N. raised his mic within the air and jumped out on stage singing. This time round he carried out with none bandmates. With simply two synthesizers, a laptop computer, and a peripheral system, it was a moderately easy setup. Nevertheless, the manufacturing crew that coloured the stage was packing a strong punch. Lasers seemingly all over the place, lighting that’s in excellent sync with the music’s intricate rhythms and phrases, and digital camera angles that reduce away from R.O.N. from virtually each course—the entrance, diagonal, proper beside him, overhead, at his ft, and beneath the grated stage. And on prime of that, the speedy digital camera work, together with the 360° angle cameras, blended seamlessly collectively. At a look, the display screen was so overwhelming that it was arduous to understand what was taking place. There have been sure facets of the efficiency that I actually wished to maintain wanting again at, however with the large quantity of visible data that was coming by means of my display screen, and the extreme and uptempo digital sounds, I used to be utterly swept away. It was unimaginable to not get excited!
- To additional heighten everybody’s pleasure, the track fades instantly into “TRISTAR (Japanese ver. -Muv-Luv mix-).” This track shall be featured because the opening theme track to the TV anime Muv-Luv Various, which started rebroadcasting in July. It’s a rearranged model of the track “TRISTAR” that was used within the unique broadcast because the ending theme track. Though the cool and cozy vibe of the unique track and its melody had been saved as is, I used to be stunned by the quicker tempo and the way it reworked right into a heavy and uplifting track. Whereas taking every part in, two dancers got here out on stage and carried out along with R.O.N. When the outro got here, he tapped out beats on his sampler, taking the track to even better heights and sending everybody to cloud 9
- The highlights didn’t cease there although. The highly effective and masterful lighting added totally different expressions to the refreshing and lightweight dance pop sound of “STORYSEEKER.” Following that was “Neon Soda,” the place the LED backdrops displayed bubbles and the disco balls fixated below the grated stage mirrored the lights in each course, brilliantly coloring the hedonistic dance music.
- To this point the set listing has been structured to maintain pleasure excessive, however as R.O.N. transitioned into the subsequent track, that feverish pleasure was calmed by the tranquil sound of rain as we heard the beginnings of the ballad “Daisy.” I used to be shocked by the breathtaking fantastic thing about the fastidiously calculated beams of sunshine and afterimages, in addition to the LED backdrops that made it seem as if R.O.N. had been singing in a downpour of rain. Then finally, we arrive on the remaining variety of the mini-concert, “Pianissimo.” Through the first bars of the track, R.O.N. addressed the viewers and stated, “I’ll see you at a stay venue subsequent time.” Fittingly sufficient, he performed the electrical keyboard for this quantity—an emotional track with a barely extra upbeat tempo. As he earnestly carried out in grayscale, the stage steadily tinged with shade till it was enveloped within the vivid colours of the rainbow, making a dramatic ending.
- The rearranged model of “TRISTAR (Japanese ver. -Muv-Luv mix-)” that was unveiled at this mini-concert shall be included within the digital launch of the EP “TRISTAR (Full Assortment)” on July 13, 2022.
- The unique live performance report (Japanese ver.) was written by Tetsuo Yamaguchi.
STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION Album Launch Commemoration
Streaming dates: June 25, 2022 6:30PM – July 1, 2022 11:59PM
03. TRISTAR (Japanese ver. -Muv-Luv mix-)
05. Neon Soda
STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION’s 2nd album STEREO DIVE 02 is out now on all streaming platforms!
Opening Theme Track EP for TV Anime Muv-Luv Various
“TRISTAR (Full Assortment)”
July 13, 2022 Digital Launch
Supply: Official Press Launch