What You Must Know:
- Minori Suzuki, who simply launched her sixth CD single “BROKEN IDENTITY” on June 1, has extra launch data to share!
- “Wherever,” the ending theme tune for the TV anime Black Summoner, which started airing this July, can be launched as a digital single on August 7. “Wherever” is Suzuki’s first R&B tune. Its sluggish groove and lyrics will gently draw you in and assist you loosen up on the finish of the anime.
- On the identical time, a brand new artist’s photograph was revealed. According to the environment of the tune, it reveals a classy and mature Suzuki. Though she is effectively into her profession, her powers of expression and talent to sing a variety of genres proceed to evolve. She may also be voicing the character Sera within the anime.
- In different information, Suzuki can be holding her first fan club-only occasion. Held in celebration of the fan membership’s 4th anniversary, it will likely be her first face-to-face occasion with the membership. It’s assured to make plenty of smiles and convey the followers nearer to Suzuki. We hope you’ll be part of us.
- Please control the longer term actions of Minori Suzuki, who’s gaining an increasing number of momentum as each a voice actress and singer!
Touch upon “Wherever” from Minori Suzuki
“I’ve tried many varieties of music by my work up to now, however that is the primary time I’ve finished R&B! Not solely is it uncommon for me, however it’s additionally fairly a uncommon style within the anisong world. This tune maintains the worldview of the anime, whereas additionally offering just a little distinction in a great way. It’s the ending theme, so please take your time and luxuriate in it whilst you replicate on the occasions of the day’s episode. I’m additionally wanting ahead to seeing how the ending video will prove.”
Title: Digital Single “Wherever” Ending theme of TV anime Black Summoner
Launch date: August 7, 2022
Lyrics/Composition: MALIYA, Association: Island State Music
Obtainable on streaming providers and main obtain websites such because the iTunes Retailer, RecoChoku, and extra from August 7.
Streaming providers: Apple Music, LINE MUSIC, Spotify, YouTube Music, Amazon Music Limitless, AWA, KKBOX, Rakuten Music, TOWER RECORDS MUSIC, ANiUTa
In spring of 2015, on the age of 17, Suzuki auditioned for the brand new diva function within the TV anime Macross Delta and beat out practically 8,000 different auditionees. In April of 2016, she formally began her voice actress profession, voicing Freyja Wion, one of many heroines of Macross Delta. She can be lively as an ace vocalist within the idol group Walküre within the collection.
She has a powerful resume as a voice actress, voicing characters equivalent to Hajime Fujiwara from The Idolmaster Cinderella Women, Akiho Shinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card, Uiui from SHOW BY ROCK!! Mashumairesh!!, Ena Shinonome from Challenge Sekai: Colourful Stage! feat. Hatsune Miku, and Agnes Digital from Umamusume: Fairly Derby.
In January 2018, she made her solo debut singing “FEELING AROUND,” the opening theme tune for the TV anime Ms. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles, which acquired consideration as a result of Koji Mihara’s (Frederic) contributions to the tune. Since then, she has launched six singles and two full albums. Her most up-to-date launch is “BROKEN IDENTITY,” the opening theme tune of I’m Quitting Heroing. She is going to quickly be releasing “Wherever,” the ending theme of Black Summoner, which started airing in July.
Suzuki is presently one of the crucial highly effective voice actress artists within the enterprise. Utilizing her excellent vocal skill, a variety of expressions, and placing smile as her weapons, she energizes everybody who watches her carry out.
Official Web site http://e-stonemusic.com/minoringo/
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7f1T-CF50uNMmGK_I9cILQ
Supply: Official Press Launch