North American exhibits coincide with band’s fifteenth Anniversary and the discharge of Scandal’s tenth album ‘MIRROR’ – out there now!
What You Must Know:
- The enduring Japanese rock band SCANDAL has introduced a North American summer season live performance tour. The summer season trek kicks off in Toronto on July ninth and coincides with the band’s fifteenth anniversary and the discharge of their extremely anticipated tenth album, “MIRROR,” which is out now.
- SCANDAL says, “Lastly! We’re coming to see our North American followers with our new album “MIRROR!” It was very unhappy and painful for us to postpone our US tour because of the pandemic. Nevertheless, even throughout this troublesome time, now we have obtained so many messages to our radio present and social media. We’re very touched and saved by all of your love. Thanks a lot from the underside of our hearts! Now could be our flip to share our love and help you although our music! We’re trying ahead to seeing everybody – Let’s have wonderful time collectively!”
- The band provides, “Our tenth album, “MIRROR,” was made in the course of the pandemic, and it was additionally our fifteenth anniversary yr.”
- “Like everybody else, it wasn’t straightforward for us to be aside from one another, however all of us had an opportunity to consider who we’re as a band and as people. We titled this album “MIRROR” as a result of we really feel it displays all of our completely different personalities and exhibits who SCANDAL has change into.”
- “Every of us wrote music, lyrics, and sung principal vocals, so every music has a special character to permit listeners to get pleasure from completely different genres by means of our music. Our lead observe “AI Ni Narana Katta No Sa” (It Was By no means Love for Me) is a sentimental love music and for the music video, we created a narrative primarily based on lyrics with the intention to really feel identical to you might be residing on the planet of this music. Take pleasure in!”
- Fashioned in 2006 in Kyobashi, Osaka, SCANDAL made its main debut in 2008 with “DOLL” on indie label Kitty Information. The next yr, they received the Greatest New Artist class on the Japan File Awards with “Shojo S.”
- In 2008, the band made its major-label debut on Epic Information, Japan (Sony Music Leisure, Japan). With large help radio and media help (Billboard, CNN, ABC, and many others.), and an energized worldwide fanbase behind them, the band went on to carry out the theme songs for a number of profitable anime collection, together with “Shōjo S” and “Harukaze” for Bleach, “Shunkan Sentimental” for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, “Delight” for “Star Driver” and “A.M.D.Ok.J.” for “GeGeGe no Kitaro.”
- The band’s ninth studio album ‘Kiss From The Darkness’ was launched in February 2020. The album peaked at quantity 5 on the Oricon weekly charts, extending Scandal’s streak of getting all 9 of their albums attain the highest 5 of the charts upon launch.
- The band’s digital single “Spice” (a collaboration with Xflag for his or her animated movie “Xpice”) adopted in July 2020. 2021 noticed the discharge of the only “Everlasting” and the documentary collection “her” Diary 2021 on YouTube.
- The group has an enormous herd of followers at house and overseas and performs exhibits all through the world. In recent times they’ve additionally attracted consideration as vogue icons, and as producers of their very own clothes line “Suggestions!” In 2019 they based their very own label imprint, “her” (beneath Japanese label Victor Leisure) the place they proceed to launch a gradual stream of chart-topping singles and albums whereas bringing their music to venues and followers throughout the globe.
Watch the brand new “Ai ni Narana Katta No Sa” video at:
SCANDAL WORLD U.S. SUMMER TOUR 2022 “MIRROR”
7/9 (Sat) Queen Elizabeth Corridor, Toronto, ON Tickets
7/11 (Mon) Sony Corridor, New York, NY Tickets
7/13 (Wed) Huge Evening Stay, Boston, MA Tickets
7/15 (Fri) The Masquerade, Atlanta, GA Tickets
7/16 (Sat) Home of Blues, Chicago, IL Tickets
7/18 (Mon) The Imperial, Vancouver, BC Tickets
7/20 (Wed) The Neptune, Seattle, WA Tickets
7/22 (Fri) Home of Blues, Anaheim, CA Tickets
7/26 (Tue) Legacy Corridor, Dallas, TX Tickets
Supply: Official Press Launch