Backpack Named a 2021 TWICE VIP Award Winner
What You Must Know:
- CORE Gaming introduced in the present day the debut of its new, full-featured CORE Gaming Tactical Backpack. Designed by players for players and constructed from the identical ballistic nylon utilized in flak jackets, this backpack is for players critical about defending their gear.
- “This backpack is designed to take a beating, so a gamer’s invaluable gear doesn’t,” explains Paul June, VP of Advertising for CORE Gaming. “With devoted storage for gaming laptops and consoles plus private objects, this backpack permits players to safeguard and set up their tech with ease. The very last thing they need is damaged or lacking gear. That’s a surefire method to spoil a night of gaming, weekend LAN occasion, or esports competitors.”
- The backpack’s frameless design, padded shoulder straps, adjustable chest strap, and moisture-wicking again panel guarantee consolation no matter payload. Plus, its water resistant, tear-proof, hideaway rain cowl protects each the backpack and its contents from the weather.
- “Coolest of all is how configurable the backpack is,” says June., “It’s exterior, entrance webbing is ideal for customizing storage with detachable MOLLE pockets. The backpack comes with two, however you possibly can add extra.”
- CORE Gaming expects the brand new backpack to be standard with players and different tech shoppers, and apparently, TWICE.com voters assume so too. The backpack was named a 2021 TWICE VIP Award Winner, as voted by client tech retailers and distributors. Profitable a TWICE VIP Award demonstrates that business retailers and resellers imagine the product will resonate with shoppers. Beforehand, the CORE Gaming Backpack was named a TWICE VIP Award winner when it debuted in 2017.
- The Core Gaming Tactical Backpack additionally contains a hook and loop panel for affixing firm, faculty, or crew emblems and patches.
Supply: Official Press Launch